EFP 84: Reviewing 6 Established Website Profit Models
With so many different ways to build websites, it can get confusing trying to figure out what works best for you. AdSense, Amazon, Dropshipping, Affiliate, etc. Lost yet?
Today, we dig into the advantages and disadvantages of six established website profit models and share with you some resources to help get you started. We’ve actually dealt with every single one of these monetization methods and wanted to share our experiences with each to help you get up and running.
There’s no best way, but hopefully this helps you narrow down your thoughts on the path you’d like to take.
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/adsenseflippers/Empire_Flippers_Ep84.mp3 Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- Advantages and disadvantages of AdSense.
- Benefits of running an Amazon affiliate site.
- Finding affiliates that work well with you.
- The upsides of running a dropshipping site.
- Running and selling a productized service.
- Jon Haver’s Authority Website Income
- Tung Tran’s Cloud Living
- Pat Flynn’s Niche Site Duel
- Spencer Haws’ Niche Pursuits
- Yaro Starek’s Entrepreneurs Journey
- Example of great affiliate marketing: 50em.com
- Anton Kraly’s Drop Ship Lifestyle
- Andrew Youderian’s eCommerceFuel
- Dave Hermansen’s StoreCoach
- Dan and Ian’s Tropical MBA
- Damian Thompson’s Linchpin
- Dan Norris’ WPCurve
- Startups for the Rest of Us
- OnDeck – Business Loans
- “You always have someone casting a shadow depending on what boat you’re in.” -Justin – Tweet This!
What monetization methods do you use and what tips do you have for us? Leave us a SpeakPipe message or comment below!
Photo Credit: 401(K) 2012 – Flickr